Act Now! BackLink Hunter LTD Ending On ("28th Feb")
Hurry Up!! Valentine's Day Special Offer is Live Now!!
Email Protection Lifetime Deal PHP Script
Did you notice that email addresses are publicly available on many websites and they are not protected from grabbing by web crawlers?
You probably know that a lot of grabbers and web-crawlers scrape millions of websites every second to collect email addresses posted on these websites and then send spam to these email addresses.
Meet Email Protection PHP Script
Email Protection PHP Script specifically to solve this problem.
The script protects email addresses (displayed on the website) from detection and grabbing by web crawlers.
Email Protection PHP Script allows displaying email addresses according to custom preferences (control fonts, choose font sizes and font colors).
When using the Script there will be no email addresses in the source code of webpages because the Script converts the email address into a clickable image that opens the email client (for example “Outlook Express”, “The Bat!” etc.) when clicked. So, email addresses will be completely protected from detection and grabbing by web crawlers.
There are a lot of reasons for this!
1) Easy To Use:- To start using the Script, you need to do just a few clicks to install and configure it for the automatic protection of email addresses on your website. It is very easy! And using the Script does not require any coding or design skills.
2) Flexible Customization:- The flexible plugin settings allow you to customize the appearance of protected email addresses according to the style of your website, your needs, and preferences.
You can select the font, font size, and font color for displaying protected email addresses. And you can configure these options for each content type separately.
Also, you can choose within which types of content you would like to protect email addresses.
3) Live Preview:- The Live Preview function will allow you to see how the email address looks in real-time.
Selecting the display settings, you can check the email appearance directly in the admin panel without reloading a page (it is done thanks to Ajax).
4) Dynamic Content Support:- The Script can easily handle content added dynamically to your web pages.
It is pretty useful for integration with scripts powered by AJAX requests.
5) Custom CSS Support:- You can add your custom CSS selectors, and the Script will protect email addresses exactly inside them.
You can also configure options for each added CSS selector.
6) Compatibility:- The Script is compatible with any PHP webpages. It is suitable for websites on any CMS or for websites without CMS at all.
7) Translation Ready:-The Script is 100% ready for translation, so you can easily translate it into any language.
8) RTL Languages Support:- The Script supports right-to-left text direction for those languages that require this.
The Plugin package includes translation into the following 25 languages
9) Cross-Browser Compatibility:- The Script is compatible with all popular browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer, and mobile browsers (Android Browser, Opera Mini, Chrome for Android, iOS Safari, etc.).
10) Detailed Documentation:- The Script comes with extensive documentation (including detailed screenshots) that explains the user interface and the Script’s unique features.
11) Video Tutorials:- The video tutorials provide a visual guide to using the Script. There is a step by step tutorials on how to install, update, translate and customize the Script.
* indicates required