Elementor Website Builder
Elementor Website Builder
Introducing a WordPress website builder, with no limits of design.
A website builder that delivers high-end page designs and advanced capabilities, never before seen on WordPress.
It’s time for Elementor Website Builder.
THE LEADING WEBSITE & PAGE BUILDER
Whether you’re a web designer looking for a way to achieve pixel-perfect websites, a marketer looking to get online fast, or a developer who wants to expand their capabilities, Elementor’s website builder has what you need – intuitive drag-and-drop Editor, advanced design features, and a full open-source approach.
FASTER. MUCH FASTER
Instant reaction was a key feature we wanted to achieve. And we did. Instant drag & drop website builder, instant live edit, instant page load. This makes the interface fun and easy to work with, as well as reduces the time it takes to design.
LIVE DESIGN. TRULY LIVE.
Never again work on the backend and guess what the frontend will look like. With Elementor, you’re editing the site live, and simultaneously see exactly how it looks like. Elementor features live design & inline editing, so the whole process of writing and designing is done directly on the page, with no need to press update or go to preview mode. It also works perfectly with or without Gutenberg.
PROFESSIONAL FEATURES RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
With Elementor’s unique features, you can create websites that have that certain ‘designer touch’. Among our design features are Box Shadows, Background Overlays, Hover Effects, Headline Effects, Animations, Shape Dividers, Gradient Backgrounds, and much more.
100S OF PRE-DESIGNED TEMPLATES & BLOCKS
Choose from 100+ beautiful full-page WordPress templates and customize them to make them your own. You can also build your website by choosing and combining from over 300+ Blocks.
Blocks are pre-designed section templates that can be easily combined into any page. Blocks include a variety of categories: services, testimonials, call to action, and more. Save and reuse Elementor templates on different pages, or export them to a different website with a click.
RESPONSIVE LIVE EDITING
Elementor Website Builder comes with an exclusive toolset, that lets you create a truly responsive website in a whole new and visual way. From different font sizes, padding, and margin per device, to reverse column ordering, this is the most powerful mobile site builder for creating perfect responsive websites.
40+ FREE WIDGETS AND COUNTING
No other page builder or website builder can compare to Elementor. We packed 40+ of the most useful widgets into our website builder. True, that’s way more than we had to offer, but we wanted to spare no widget from you, so you can reach the top of your design capabilities.
- Heading. Add eye-catching headlines.
- Image. Control the size, opacity, and other settings of images.
- Text Editor. A WYSIWYG text editor, just like the WordPress editor.
- Video. Add YouTube \ Vimeo to your page.
- Button. Controlling every aspect of the button design.
- Image Box. A box that includes an image, headline, and text.
- Testimonials. Customer testimonials that show social proof.
- Icon. Place one or more of 600+ icons available.
- Icon Box. Works the same as the image box, only with icons.
- Social Icons. Icons to your social pages like Facebook / Twitter.
- Image Gallery. Displays your images in an aligned grid.
- Image Carousel. A rotating carousel or slider of chosen images.
- Icon List. A bullet list with any chosen icon and text.
- Counter. Show stats and numbers in an escalating manner.
- Progress Bar. Include an escalating progress bar.
- Tabs. Vertical or horizontal tabs that display different pieces of content.
- Accordion. A collapsable display of content.
- Toggle. Like Accordion, for FAQ pages.
- Star Rating. Add some social proof with a styled star rating.
- Alert. A colored alert box to draw the attention of the visitor.
- HTML. Insert code into the page.
- Shortcode. Easily insert shortcodes from any plugin into the page.
- Menu Anchor. Link any menu to this anchor.
- Read More. Set the Read More cut-off for the excerpt in archive pages.
- Sidebar. Add any sidebar to the page.
- Google Maps. Embed maps into the page.
- SoundCloud. Add audio bits from SoundCloud.
- Divider. A line that divides different elements in the page.
- Spacer. A space that divides the various elements.
- Columns. Create inner columns within the column.
- And counting…