Two-Factor Wordpress Plugins
Two-Factor WordPress Plugins
Use the “Two-Factor Options” section under “Users” → “Your Profile” to enable and configure one or multiple two-factor authentication providers for your account:
- Email codes
- Time-Based One-Time Passwords (TOTP)
- FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F)
- Backup Codes
- Dummy Method (only for testing purposes)
ACTIONS & FILTERS
Here is a list of action and filter hooks provided by the plugin:
- two_factor_providers filter overrides the available two-factor providers such as email and time-based one-time passwords. Array values are PHP class names of the two-factor providers.
- two_factor_enabled_providers_for_user filter overrides the list of two-factor providers enabled for a user. The first argument is an array of enabled provider class names as values, the second argument is the user ID.
- two_factor_user_authenticated action which receives the logged-in WP_User object as the first argument for determining the logged-in user right after the authentication workflow.
- two_factor_token_ttl filter overrides the time interval in seconds that an email token is considered after generation. Accepts the time in seconds as the first argument and the ID of the WP_User object being authenticated.