Skaffolder Lifetime Deal : Build Better Custom Web & Mobile Apps
Add the power of a virtual developer to your team!
Meet Skaffolder, hands-down-hats-off the best code generator out there: create working custom prototypes using several programming languages in just a few clicks. A perfect SaaS tool for web & mobile developers to code up to 40% faster, produce beautiful & standardized code, and generate code incrementally without conflicting with your own business logic.
Skaffolder Lifetime Deal is the SaaS tool for web & mobile developers that allow saving time and producing high-quality code in a few clicks.
Skaffolder Lifetime Deal allows generating code for backend and frontend, starting from the documentation, in many programming languages.
- Reduce time-to-market, implement new ideas, show working applications to your customers in minutes.
- Share knowledge across development teams and ensure quality control with reliable templates.
- Mitigate talent attrition risk and provide application continuity to your business.
- Focus on business logic vs. structural language and framework requirements.
- Generate fully documented code and documentation across program iterations.
- Keep control of your code, set guidelines, and ensure compliance across teams.
Limited Time Offer Only at $99
Hurry Up !! Grab this Lifetime Deal
Skaffolder Lifetime Deal is the SaaS tool for web & mobile developers that allows saving time and producing high-quality code in a few clicks.
Inside Of This Skaffolder Lifetime Deal
How to Start Working in Skaffolder
- Login in Skaffolder
- Choose your preferred programming languages template for frontend and backend (currently available templates:
a) Frontend web
ii) Angular JS
b) Frontend Mobile
i) React Native
vi) NodeJS blockchain
- Define your database models
- Define your APIs
- Define your pages
- Get the code on your GIT repository
Skaffolder helps to respect best practices, keeping the code quality high also in complex projects. Developers can easily reuse previous boilerplates improving the reuse of the code into the company that can set an automated company standard that can be assured also in case of talent attrition.
All the code is easy to understand and to customize allowing the development team to keep control of the code.
Skaffolder is jam-packed with amazing features & functionalities you’ll love:
- Define API, Database, And Pages: Create specifications of your application on our cloud platform, defining APIs endpoints, methods, and parameters. Insert your database models with attributes and relationships and link them to your application pages.
- Roles Based Security: Define roles for your APIs and pages and control them with JWT or your custom security mechanism.
- Import Existing Database: Import your database models from an existing source and add APIs to interact with them.
- Visual Interface: Collaborate with your team sharing the documentation through an intuitive visual interface.
- Command Line Interface tool: Interact from the command line, generating code on your local device, add and document database models, APIs, and pages from your console, instantly synchronized to the cloud.
- Choose Your Stack: Pick one of our certified templates, which implement best practices in multiple programming languages. Templates are based on common frameworks without any proprietary SDKs.
- Generate Code: Generate initial code and subsequent iterations with one click on a GIT repository. Documentation is also generated in the code comments, keeping it synchronized.
- Switch Language: Simplify the portability of your code to different programming languages using your own already defined components. Facilitate the benchmarking of different technologies.
- Custom Template: Craft custom templates that reflect company standard guidelines. Create a reusable asset for all your developers to ensure continuity and quality control.
- Integrate Legacy Projects: Create a customized template that fits in your legacy projects, without interfering with your existing business logic. Progressively modernize your applications by wrapping your legacy data with web APIs.
- Get APIs and DB Documentation: Get your documentation page of APIs and database schema and share it with your team and customers. The documentation page is generated automatically from your metadata.
- Prototyping: Create your application prototype using the intuitive interface in a few clicks. Refine the prototype with multiple iterations as you finalize your application for production.
- Get Code on Repo: Take the code to your GIT repository, generate multiple iterations without conflicts in your custom logic. Use your private GIT repository and own all your code.
- CRUD Interface: We generate a fully customizable master-detail structure. This baseline can be used for your custom web and mobile project developments.
- Docker application: We provide a fully containerized application, running on certified Docker images. The provided applications are easy to deploy in multiple environments.
- On-Premise: Run Skaffolder on your own server as appropriate to your security and privacy requirements, allowing you to respect any NDA and privacy agreements.
Generate code from your IDE, Create your own generator, Interact with the platform
Skaffolder is the developer’s tool that brings automation in the code implementation phase. It helps to close the gap between requirements from the ops team and implementation from the dev team.
The communication improves and the dev team will find the documented code always in sync with the technical documentation.
- 2 Users
- 2 Projects
- 2 Templates
- Private documentation
- Whitelabel documentation
- Remove branding on files
- Private GIT & SVN
- Custom Generator
- Share public generator
- Select repository branch
- Custom domain docs
- Chat support
- Next integration with Deno.
- Any device & any browser
- Length of Access: Lifetime
- Redemption Deadline: 60 days from purchase
- Updates included
Limited Time Offer Only at $99
Hurry Up !! Grab this Lifetime Deal
Our Customers Love Us Here are some precious words from our customers
Frequently Ask Questions
Questions:- How to redeem codes?
Questions:- Does Skaffolder provide support?
-Skaffolder offers customer support via email. Drop your queries via emails at [email protected]
Questions:- Can I get an invoice for my subscription under my company name?
-Yes, you can. Just send us an email at [email protected] and we will take care of this.
Questions:- What is a lifetime deal?
-As per our agreement with the vendor, once you redeem your code then you’ll get lifetime access to the tool. (Lifetime means – Lifetime of the product).
We do our level best to provide you the latest deals at an affordable price but as a third party, we can’t control what happens on the vendor’s side.
In a few cases, our partners get acquired or stop their services and in such unfortunate situations where the product does not last long, there is not much DealMirror can do about it. So, it’s suggested to check the tool thoroughly once you redeem your code and if you are fully satisfied with the tool then keep it otherwise you have 30 days for a refund.
Questions:- Do I have control of my code?
-Skaffolder gives you complete control of your code. It’s fully editable and provided to your repository. The code is clear and easy to customize with clear segregation between generated and custom code
Questions:- What is the performance of the solution?
-The performance is dictated by the template. All of our templates are optimized, and customizable to best fit your project’s needs.
Questions:- How difficult is it to create my own Template?
-It is very easy to convert your static boilerplate into a Skaffolder template, average time is 5 man-days and re-usable for all your subsequent projects
Questions:- Do I need to learn a new code for Skaffolder?
-No, standard code in your preferred language is delivered to you. There are no proprietary SDKs or libraries.
Questions:- How do I support legacy projects?
-You can integrate your legacy projects, import database models, APIs, and maintain the ongoing project inside Skaffolder.
Questions:- Am I stuck using Skaffolder to administer my projects?
-No, your code is delivered to your repository and can be managed independently or with Skaffolder.