As a small business owner, you already understand the importance of marketing. Your customers need to hear about your company and what services you can provide for them if you want them to come knocking at your door.
Online marketing is the powerful tool used for promoting products and services. And SEO has always been one of the most popular traffic strategies for internet marketers and businesses.
New to SEO? Need to brush up your knowledge?
This SEO ebook is an in-depth guide that provides comprehensive information and covers the fundamental strategies that make your websites search engine–friendly.
Now let me introduce you to the world of SEO.
What is search engine optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization is the process of getting traffic from organic (non-paid) search engine results. In simple words, SEO is a strategy that makes sure your site is structured in a way that search engines understand.
SEO not only means making your site search engine friendly. It’s about making your site better for people too. SEO helps you improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines.
Are You Making Money From SEO?
Investing in SEO can be extremely profitable for your business but only if every part of the overall strategy has been implemented correctly. If you aren’t generating the profits you want from SEO then implement each of the strategies mentioned above and you’ll see a significant increase in your online profits.
Learn some of the best techniques, tips, and Advice on SEO fro small businesses here…
The more you are able to market your small business, the better chance you will have of getting more customers. There are many ways that a small business can market itself- Ad campaigns, word of mouth, specials, deals and promotions.
One of the most valuable ways to market a small business is online marketing. This is because the vast majority of customers looking for a local company will use the internet to do so.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization for Small Businesses:
- Create a better and more user-friendly website.
- Achieve better conversion rates.
- Build brand awareness through better rankings.
- Build a dedicated fan base via newsletter.
- Stay in synch with latest Updates.
- Increases social appearance.
- Bypass competition.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO helps you to optimize your website so that search engine bots rank it more highly and present it to the right users. This is stimulated by search engines & vital for attracting visitors, but make sure you put the needs of your users first. Attracting people interested in your content is the end goal, not gaming the system.
Search engines have two major functions: crawling, indexing, and providing search users with a ranked list of the websites they’ve determined are the most relevant.
3. Search Results (it considers relevant and popular results).
This means that your small business must absolutely be online if it wants to compete in today’s digital age. Customers expect to see your business’s information online and they want to view your business’s website. If they cannot easily find your business’s online information, odds are they will simply find another company who does have an online presence.
Why Does Your Small Business Need
Search engine optimization or SEO refers to a series of practices that are designed to boost your company’s website ranking with major search engines.
In short, it means to get your business’s website onto the first results page of major search engines such as Google.
But why does your small business need to employ these techniques in order to be successful in today’s online marketplace? Can’t your customers just type your company name into Google and easily find you? They could- but only if they already know your company name?
Reasons why do you need it:
- Leads generated from SEO close at an average of 15% which is 12% higher than the conversion rate for outbound leads.
- In a recent survey, only 9% of businesses using inbound marketing with SEO failed to see an ROI. If it works for 91% or businesses, it is very likely to work for you too.
- Blogging is a leading source of leads and traffic for businesses when they are properly optimized for search. SEO will make sure your blog posts get found and drive traffic.
- All the major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo are unique in that they provide targeted traffic— people looking for what you offer. Search engines are the paths that make this happen.
Key Features of Successful SEO:
- Time on each page
- Bounce rate
- Number of pages viewed
- Load time of website
- Amount of content
- Relevancy of content based on keywords
- Recency of content
- Interlinking between pages on the site
- Mobile friendly
Whether you’ve already invested in an SEO strategy or are just getting started, this ebook will help you gain a stronger understanding of all aspects of the SEO process.
So, Grab This Comprehensive SEO ebook, you’ll get to access dozens of SEO and inbound marketing resources.