Hurry Up!! OneHash Chat Lifetime Deal is Live Now
Email Protection Lifetime Deal WordPress Plugin
Did you notice that email addresses are publicly available on many websites and they are not protected from grabbing by web crawlers?
You probably know that a lot of grabbers and web-crawlers scrape millions of websites every second to collect email addresses posted on these websites and then send spam to these email addresses.
Meet Email Protection WordPress Plugin
Email Protection WordPress Plugin specifically to solve this problem.
The plugin protects email addresses (displayed on the website) from detection and grabbing by web crawlers.
Email Protection WordPress Plugin allows displaying email addresses according to custom preferences (control fonts, choose font sizes and font colors).
When using the Plugin there will be no email addresses in the source code of webpages because the Plugin converts the email address into a clickable image that opens the email client (for example “Outlook Express”, “The Bat!” etc.) when clicked. So, email addresses will be completely protected from detection and grabbing by web crawlers.
There are a lot of reasons for this!
1) Easy To Use:- To start using the Plugin, you need to do just a few clicks to install and configure it for the automatic protection of email addresses on your website.
It is very easy! And using the Plugin does not require any coding or design skills.
2) Flexible Customization:- The flexible plugin settings allow you to customize the appearance of protected email addresses according to the style of your website, your needs, and preferences.
You can select the font, font size, and font color for displaying protected email addresses. And you can configure these options for each content type separately.
Also, you can choose within which types of content you would like to protect email addresses.
3) Live Preview:- The Live Preview function will allow you to see how the email address looks in real-time.
Selecting the display settings, you can check the email appearance directly in the admin panel without reloading a page (it is done thanks to Ajax).
4) Dynamic Content Support;- The Plugin can easily handle content added dynamically to your pages/posts. It is pretty useful for integration with plugins or scripts powered with AJAX requests.
5) Custom CSS Support:- You can add your custom CSS selectors, and the Plugin will protect email addresses exactly inside them.
You can also configure options for each added CSS selector.
6) Multisite Support:- The Plugin works with the WordPress Multisite installation.
7) TinyMCE Integration:- The Plugin is integrated with the built-in WordPress editor TinyMCE. You can insert the protected email address into your post/page by clicking the special button on the top bar of the WordPress editor.
8) Integration with popular page builders:- You can add protected email addresses to your pages/posts as a special content element of Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, Divi, Oxygen, etc.
9) Compatibility:- The Plugin is compatible with any theme that follows WordPress standards. It is also compatible with the new WordPress editor Gutenberg.
10) Translation Ready:- The Plugin is 100% ready for translation, so you can easily translate it into any language. It implements multi-language support via .po/.mo files.
11) RTL Languages Support:- The Plugin supports right-to-left text direction for those languages that require this.
The Plugin package includes translation into the following 25 languages:-
12) Cross-Browser Compatibility:- The Plugin is compatible with all popular browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer, and mobile browsers (Android Browser, Opera Mini, Chrome for Android, iOS Safari, etc.).
13) Detailed Documentation:- The Plugin comes with extensive documentation (including detailed screenshots) that explains the user interface and the Plugin’s unique features.
14) Video Tutorials:- The video tutorials provide a visual guide to using the Plugin. There is a step by step tutorials on how to install, update, translate and customize the Plugin.
* indicates required