AddStars Lifetime Deal
When you’re in business, it’s important to collect reviews from all your favorite review platforms and show them right where your potential customers are looking. Like on Google’s search pages…
You might have dozens or hundreds of reviews scattered over the web, but they can go to waste if customers don’t know about them.
Instead of waiting for customers to visit your website and show them off, why not create content on your website that will appear in Google’s search results?
Meet AddStars Lifetime Deal
AddStars is the only review-aggregating tool that collects your reviews from across the internet, bundles them into one place for you, and shows them on Google Search results.
It allows you to collect reviews from other websites and display them on Google’s organic search results.
Currently, it will collect reviews from 29 global review platforms. With so many different review platforms to choose from, AddStars has a dedicated team rolling out new platforms every month.
AddStars currently collects reviews from 29 global platforms, but there’s more to come, they have a dedicated team rolling out new platforms monthly with a goal of 100 more platforms by the end of 2023.
AddStars has dramatically enhanced the online credibility of just some of our happy customers and helped drive more quality inquiries their way.
We support the product in 2 ways, either directly through the Dashboard with a live chat App. By email at [email protected]We have an AddStars Facebook group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/addstarsgroup
– One licence is for one site. That’s not a restriction, it’s the only way that gathering reviews for a client site can work, but you can of course upgrade to multiple license packages.
– It is dependent on Google. We do an “instant index” of the site when the site is added via the dashboard, so it can be anything from 2 hours to 3 days. But it’s pretty quick :) Keep an eye on your pages in Google Search results. If you want to help the process along, make sure you clear any cache, and if you have Search Console, re-index the site.
– Right now the integrated platforms are Google Business Profile, FaceBook, TrustaTrader, TripAdvisor, Yelp, Trustpilot, Checkatrade, Better Business Bureau, Yell, – Yellow Pages (US), DealerRater, Booking.com, Airbnb, and Capterra. You can see all of the platform integrations Planned, in Development and Completed on our Roadmap here – https://addstars.com/roadmap/
– Yes, Addstars shows an average score from all aggregated stars and ratings.
– You don’t have to enable the TrustPilot platform if it has poor reviews, (all platforms are disabled by default until you decide to enable them).
– Hi, AddStars is based on a licensing system, one license for 1 website. The DealMirror deal is two licences for $69. If you have two websites or locations, you can use them both for yourself, or you can give one to your favourite client.
– As long as you purge the cache once the code has been added, then yes, certainly. And the script already has the “defer” attribute included. It’s about as “set and forget” as we could make it.
– If you have 5 locations, each with 10 reviews, the combined total of 50 reviews stars will show and if you have 150 on Facebook, the total will be 200.
– Hi, to see the full results you need to do a site: search into Googles search bar.site:dbplumbing.co.uksite:review.cardssite:mdjac.co.uksite:horshamlocksmiths.co.uksite:bwcars.co.uksite:bloomfielddoorsandwindows.co.uksite:carscratchsurrey.co.uk
– There are several deals to be had once you’re a client, you can buy licenses for a few dollars each and resell them for what you want. We do have an affiliate scheme where we revenue share 50/50, we are just completing the onboarding solution.
– Yes, you can. Providing the new site is on the same domain, you or your developer can copy the code into the new site, and it will carry on working.
– The simple answer is yes bar the home page. There’s no limit to the number of pages where AddStars will appear which is great news, especially if you have multiple pages on your website.
– Filtering reviews on Addstars is not possible. AddStars collects and displays your reviews from multiple review channels but doesn’t have a choice as to what to display. Customers on Google can filter what reviews they see.
– There are several issues that can cause your review stars not to show on every page of your website. These can range from a simple code placement error, conflicting functions, but mostly simple to sort out.
– Google doesn’t allow this and only permits aggregated reviews to featured next to the other pages on your website. This is a policy that cannot be circumvented and applies to every website, regardless of size, traffic and age.
-As per our agreement with the vendor, once you redeem your code then you’ll get lifetime access to the tool. (Lifetime means – Lifetime of the product).
We do our level best to provide you the latest deals at an affordable price but as a third party, we can’t control what happens on the vendor’s side.
In a few cases, our partners get acquired or stop their services and in such unfortunate situations where the product does not last long, there is not much DealMirror can do about it.
So, it’s suggested to check the tool thoroughly once you redeem your code and if you are fully satisfied with the tool then keep it otherwise you have 60 days for refund.
-Yes, you can. Just send us an email at [email protected] and we will take care of this.
– January 4, 2023
I’m really pleased with the results of my videos. They’re easy to understand and provide good information.
– January 4, 2023
The Google PageRank increased in the SERPS the next day. Very happy with the purchase, thank you!
– January 4, 2023
This is very cool, AddStars is going to be a best product in this category.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Online Deals for Web Professionals DealMirror is an online deal website that offers massive discounts for web designers & developers. Deals are available for a limited time only.Read More