Are you looking for a Best Customer Service & Support WordPress Plugins for your website? Offering great customer support is essential for the success of any business.
It’s no secret that customer service is a big part of a successful business. Dealing customers without care is going to reflect back the same kind of energy, the customers will simply not care and leave your business to go elsewhere, and this has always been the case whether we are talking about physical or online businesses.
Customer support has always been about answering people’s questions, and fast. The more attentive we can be to the needs of our customers, the more likely it is that we will land a sale with them.
The main focus of this post is live chat plugin which can be integrated into a WordPress website without much hassle. Here you can find 15 Best Customer Service & Support Plugins for WordPress 2016.
Live Chat by Provide Support
Take your time to explore this very classical free live chatting platform that takes only a few moments to install and configure. You can position the live chat button bubble anywhere you like, ensuring that you feel good about its placement and interaction with the kind of WordPress theme you are using.
- Adding live chat button to a sidebar
- Placing a chat button to a fixed position on a browser window
- Ability to use your custom live chat icons images hosted on your server
- Adding a text live chat link to a sidebar or a fixed position on a browser window
- Flexible options for the live chat chat button or chat link displaying (on specific pages, posts etc.)
- and more…
Zendesk is a modern support platform that offers some truly unique features. As an example, you can easily turn your existing WordPress blog comments into individual and unique support tickets. This means that if you are writing the kind of content that sparks questions and feedback, instead of doing an open-on conversation with the commenter, you can just click next to their name and open up a new support conversation. A dynamic help widget that you can add to any of your sites pages will allow your visitors to remain updated about your latest support articles and product information; the widget also offers a simple feedback tab that will allow your visitors to reach out to you directly.
- Single sign on with Zendesk’s Remote Authentication
- Turn your blog comments straight into Zendesk tickets, with one click
- The Zendesk Web Widget
- The Zendesk Feedback Tab
- Access your tickets from your dashboard
- A simple contact form, on the dashboard
- and more…
Help Scout Desk
Help Scout is an invisible, email-based help desk for companies who value their customers. A great customer experience thrives on effortless communication, and Help Scout facilitates this by focusing on creating conversations. One key feature of Help Scout is that from a customer standpoint, communication is personal. From the support side, you can manage multiple inboxes and brands, track and organize your customer’s conversations, add notes, collaborate with team members, and a lot more. Take advantage of this plugin to add all the magnificent and useful Help Scout features to your WordPress blog!
- Show your customers support tickets/conversations
- Allow customers to create support tickets/conversations from your site without requiring them emailing.
- Reply to support tickets/conversations on your site
- Multiple support pages
- Customize all templates
- Sync customer information
- WooCommerce, WP eCommerce, & Easy Digital Downloads integrations show customer purchase history.
- Allow customers to close their threads.
- Automatic plugin updates for a year with priority support.
- Embed a conversation into any post/page with a shortcode.
- and more…
A1 Support Desk
In case a live chatting plugin is not enough for your business and customer support needs, then perhaps the wiser choice is to take a look at some actual Customer Support Desk plugins that provide a more sophisticated approach towards customer service management. The A1 Support Desk premium support plugin has been built with native support features in mind, including: Live Chat, Ticket Support with Priority, Departments, Bug Reporting, Feature Request, Product Showcase, Service Selling, File Upload from both sides, Transfer Chat and Ticket and more.
- Manage customers
- Multiple agents
- Multiple departments
- General FAQs
- Report bugs
- Export transcript
- New feature request
- Multi language support
- Product showcase
- and more…
Support Ticket System
This free support ticket system has been built with full front-end features in mind, meaning that the user will never need to leave a particular page in order to receive answers to questions. Email notifications will guarantee that you never lose of a support ticket. An ability to add custom notes to each ticket will make it easier for other support workers to better understand what the cause of the problem or issue is, and how to best solve it.
- Completely for the Front-End.
- Independet Login from WordPress, or when you are logged in into WordPress, then you will be automatically logged in.
- E-Mail Notification
- To every ticket you get a link so you can check your ticket and also write with the support like a chat.
- Normal users can take, edit their own and adopt tickets.
- They also can add appointments.
- and more…
JS Support is a beautifully built Bootstrap based support platform for WordPress bloggers. Features include for visitors to create new support tickets from within the front-end, a dynamic support icon that can be placed anywhere on the site, ability to attach files with each ticket, ticket prioritizing, department management that allows different departments to answer different types of tickets, simple and effective ticket notifications through email, an HTML editor, mobile-optimized design, the administration of the site is in full-charge of how the platform works; translation files make it easy to translate.
WP Support lets you have your own support ticket system on your WordPress website without the extra nuisances and completely free. It’s easy to use, it’s flexible, and it gets the job done.
- Registered Users / Customers can create support tickets.
- Customers can search tickets from tickets list.
- Admin can reply on support tickets from admin panel.
- Files can be attached to the reply messages.
- and more…
Sola Support Tickets
Another good way to add a customer support system in WordPress is by using Sola Support Tickets plugin. This free plugin adds a full-fledged ticketing system with all the bells and whistles that you would need to run an efficient support system.
The free plugin only comes with one support agent, so you will need to purchase the paid add-on to get full advantage of the plugin.
- Manage support tickets (pending, open, solved)
- Adds a Submit Ticket page to your website
- Receive email notifications for new support tickets
- Receive email notifications for support ticket responses
- One support agent.
- and more…
bbPress is a lightweight forum software made for WordPress. It is efficiently used by some WordPress companies as their customer support forum.
If you do decide to use bbPress for customer support, then you will need to set up several additional plugins to install. However, with built-in notifications, easy extendibility, and plenty of add-on plugins make bbPress a viable contender to be considered for a support forum.
bbPress is lean, mean, and ready to take on any job you throw at it.
WP Support Plus
WP Support Plus is a free WordPress plugin for adding a customer support ticketing system to your WordPress blog. It lets your users to create their own support tickets, assign specific categories, manage ticket status, and users can also set the priority of the tickets they are creating.
Other than having an Operator group for managing groups, you can also assign an Administration who can overtake any support ticket if necessary. AJAX integration makes creating and managing support tickets a seamless and pleasant experience. A shortcode lets you display the support tickets button to any page on your WordPress blog.
- ticket submission through the admin
- ticket submission through the frontend
- ticket submission on behalf of users
- priority, status, category selection for each ticket
- Unlimited Support Agent user roll for ticket reply
- Supervisor user roll for Ticket & Agent Management
- assign tickets to agents
- and more…
Remaining Plugins will be coming soon…
Thank you for visiting DealMirror and reading this post! We hope this post helped you find the best WordPress help desk plugin for customer support.
Thank you reading this post!! Feel free to suggest your own Plugins for this collection.