YouTube embed plugin. Embed a responsive video, YouTube channel gallery, or playlist gallery. Add video thumbnails, analytics, SEO, caching…
- YouTube Channel and Playlist Gallery – The ability to make playlist (and channel) embeds have a gallery layout. By default, the plugin can generate a grid-based responsive playlist or channel gallery >>. Your visitors can browse through pages of video thumbnails and choose from videos that are pulled from an entire YouTube channel or playlist.
- Auto continuous play for playlist and channel gallery embeds
- Improved accessibility by using title attributes for screen reader support. It should help your site pass functional accessibility evaluations (FAE).
- Improved ajax theme support
- Easy “Insert” button for both the Visual and Text mode of the editor
- Embed an entire channel as a (non-gallery, single embedded player) playlist >>
- Start video settings for playlist embeds. You can now choose to start a playlist with a specific video or have the plugin automatically start with the most recently added video.
- Volume level initialization – helpful when auto-play is checked
- iOS playback preferences
- Automatic localization/internationalization so you can set the player’s interface language from English to another
- Instant https support. It can even convert past non-https videos to https . Did you know that Google uses https /SSL support as a ranking signal for SERP?
- “At a Glance” direct access to your YouTube posts/pages
- Shortcode support for embedding multiple videos on one line >>
- General playlist embedding support >>
- Default HTML5 YouTube player support >>
- YouTube plugin migration support
You can even extend the plugin with PRO features like:
- Alternate playlist and channel gallery styling (list layouts and slider layouts, popup/lightbox player, and more)
- Caching to avoid making frequent requests to YouTube.com and speed up your page loads
- Automatic video thumbnail images: each post or page that contains at least one video will have the thumbnail of its first video serve as its featured image
- Eye-catching special effects for YouTube embeds >> (uses lazy loading)
- Automatic tagging for video SEO
- Automatic Open Graph tagging for Facebook
- Deleted video alerts (i.e., did Google remove or take down videos I previously embedded?)
- Mobile compatibility checking (i.e., see if your embeds have restrictions that can block your site’s mobile visitors from viewing)
- Alerts when visitors from different countries are blocked from viewing your embeds
- And more features and analytics…
Click the Download button to start exploring now, or take a look at some details below.
This plugin helps you easily manage the growing complexity of YouTube embedding. It provides a spectrum of basic and advanced features of the YouTube embedded player and will have you posting videos in seconds after installing it. All you have to do is simply paste an unformatted YouTube link on its own line (shortcodes are also supported). Your YouTube embeds will then show up when you preview or publish the post.
The settings page has plenty of default options that you can automatically apply to all your embedded YouTube videos. Check out the free options below:
- Force HD quality when available >> (now deprecated)
- Make your videos responsive so that they dynamically fit in all screen sizes (smart phone, PC and tablet)
- Modest branding – hide YouTube logo while playing
- Turn on/off all annotations by default
- Automatically center all your videos
- Automatically start playing your videos
- Autohide controls until hovering
- Loop your videos
- Show/hide related videos at the end
- Show/hide the video title and other info
- Use the light theme
- Show/hide player controls
- Turn on/off closed captions by default
- Use “opaque” wmode
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.5.3
Last Updated: 1 week ago
Active Installs: 100,000+
Source : WordPress.org
Hope you like this WordPress free plugin. For more updates of free WordPress Plugins you can subscribe us and don’t forget to like our Facebook page.