Real-time analytics and event tracking for your WordPress sites.
Heatmap provides realtime analytics and mouse tracking that helps sites editors understand in seconds which are their best-performing contents. It is used to optimize the traffic flow on websites and significantly reduce exit rates.
Key features of Heatmap:
- real-time analytics, with easy-to-understand heat maps, that are overlaid on your site
- smart heat maps that support responsive web design and touch devices
- fully asynchronous tag; no impact on your site’s performance
- no sampling
- automatic updates (no need to refresh the page)
- only you can see the data of your site
- https supported
- full privacy (your users are anonymous)
- free plan available!
- Visit heatmap.me to learn more.
- easy and automatic installation of heatmap’s tag
- no extra load on the database of your WordPress site (no impact on your page speed)
- compatible with symbolic links if you have lots of websites
- written and maintained by the team behind heatmap
Requires: 3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.5.3
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Active Installs: 4,000+
Author : heatmap
Source : WordPress.org