Add subscription forms on website, send HTML newsletters & automatically notify subscribers about new blog posts once it gets published.
Email Subscribers is a fully featured newsletter plugin. It helps you achieve all your newsletter related tasks effectively in one single place.
Email Subscribers plugin has a separate page with the HTML editor. You can easily create HTML newsletters using this editor in around 5 minutes. You also have a separate page to select the include and exclude categories before sending each newsletter. You can quickly import/ export email addresses of registered users and commentators to the subscription list using the import-export option in the plugin.
Email Subscribers plugin also has a subscription box and it allows users to publicly subscribe by submitting their email addresses. You can add the subscription box to your site using
- Shortcode for any posts or pages
- Widget option
Go to Dashboard->Appearance->Widgets. Drag and drop the Email Subscribers widget to your sidebar location.
- Add directly in the theme
<?php es_subbox( $namefield = "YES", $desc = "", $group = "" ); ?>
- Easily collect emails by adding a subscription form to your sidebar (using widget), post (using shortcode) or theme file (using php code)
- Send beautifully crafted HTML newsletters and send them to your subscribers. Either manually (or schedule it)
- Send notifications newsletters notifying your subscribers about the newly published post on your blog
- Auto generate latest available posts in the blog and send to your subscribers via cron job
- Send notification emails to subscribers when new posts are published.
- Option to schedule mail (Cron job option) or send them manually.
- Collect customer emails by adding a subscription box (Widget/Shortcode/PHP Code).
- Double opt-in and single opt-in facility for subscribers.
- Email notification to admin when user signs up (Optional).
- Automatic welcome mail to subscribers (Optional).
- Unsubscribe link in the mail.
- Import/Export subscribers emails.
- HTML editor to compose newsletters.
- Send newsletters.
- Alphabetized list in send mail page.
- Sent mail status and when it was viewed.
- Support localization or internationalization.
- Include/exclude categories while sending a newsletter.
- Ability to control user access (Roles and Capabilities).
Use Email Subscribers with it’s Free Addon
Use Email Subscribers with it’s free Addon – Email Subscribers Advanced Form. It will extend Email Subscribers Form functionality by providing an option to your users to select interested group in the Subscribers Form.
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.5.3
Last Updated: 1 week ago
Active Installs: 60,000+
Author : Nirav Mehta
Source : WordPress.org
Hope you like this WordPress free plugin. For more updates of free WordPress Plugins you can subscribe us and don’t forget to like our Facebook page.