My Custom Functions WordPress Plugin
Easily and safely add your custom functions (PHP code) to your WordPress Dashboard without using an external editor.
It is a very easy to use WordPress plugin, which gives you the ability to add your custom functions (PHP code) for execution in WordPress environment directly out of your WordPress Dashboard and without using an external editor
Its main purpose is to provide a familiar experience to WordPress users. There is no need to any more editing the functions.php file of your theme. Just add your PHP code in the field on the plugin and this plugin will do the rest for you.
This is a simple and perfect tool to use as your site’s functionality plugin.
It is very useful for any theme update because your custom PHP code would never be overwritten. Your custom PHP code will keep on working, no matter how many times you upgrade or switch your theme.
On the plugin page, you find the PHP editor powered by CodeMirror. It has syntax highlighting and line numbering options. Also, this editor supports a tab indentation.
- Responsive & Mobile optimized settings page
- Checks the entered code for fatal errors (simple checks)
- Syntax highlighting (by CodeMirror)
- Line numbering
- Active line highlighting
- Editor allows for tab indentation
- Trigger for temporary disable the custom functions
- Ready for translation (.pot file included)
- Reload the settings page at same position after pushing the save button
- Multisite network support
- Backup of all custom functions to file
- Easier disable/enable option for WSOD
Requires: 3.9 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.6
Last Updated: 7 hours ago
Active Installs: 6,000+
Author : Arthur Gareginyan
Source : WordPress.org