It can help you to manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with a simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
1. Docs & Support
You can find docs and more detailed information about this on contactform7.com. If you were unable to find the answer to your question on the FAQ’s or in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
2. Contact Form 7 Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
3. Recommended Plugins
The following plugins are recommended for Contact Form 7 users:
- Flamingo by Takayuki Miyoshi – With Flamingo, you can save submitted messages via contact forms in the database.
- Postman by Jason Hendriks – Postman is a next-generation SMTP Mailer, software that assists in the delivery of email generated by your WordPress site.
- Contact Form 7: Accessible Defaults by Joe Dolson – Replaces the default Contact Form 7 form with an accessible equivalent and provides a suite of selectable base forms.
- Bogo by Takayuki Miyoshi – Bogo is a straight-forward multilingual plugin that doesn’t cause headaches.
Requires: 4.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.5.3
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Active Installs: 1+ million
Author : Takayuki Miyoshi
Source : WordPress.org