The CloudFlare WordPress Plugin ensures your WordPress blog is running optimally on the CloudFlare platform.
CloudFlare has developed a plugin for WordPress. By using the CloudFlare WordPress Plugin, you receive:
- Correct IP Address information for comments posted to your site
- Better protection as spammers from your WordPress blog get reported to CloudFlare
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The main purpose of this plugin is to ensure you have no change to your originating IPs when using CloudFlare. Since CloudFlare acts a reverse proxy, connecting IPs now come from CloudFlare’s range. This plugin will ensure you can continue to see the originating IP.
- Every time you click the ‘spam’ button on your blog, this threat information is sent to CloudFlare to ensure you are constantly getting the best site protection.
- We recommend any WordPress and CloudFlare user use this plugin. For more best practices around using WordPress and CloudFlare, see:
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.12
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Active Installs: 100,000+
Author : dfritsch
Source : WordPress.org
Hope you like this WordPress free plugin. For more updates of free WordPress Plugins you can subscribe us and don’t forget to like our Facebook page.