Redirection is a WordPress plugin to manage 301 redirection and keep track of 404 errors without requiring knowledge of Apache .htaccess files.
Redirection is a WordPress plugin to manage 301 redirection, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This is particularly useful if you are migrating pages from an old website, or are changing the directory of your WordPress installation.
And it’s 100% free!
New features include:
- 404 error monitoring – captures a log of 404 errors and allows you to easily map these to 301 redirects
- Custom ‘pass-through’ redirection allowing you to pass a URL through to another page, file, or website.
- Full logs for all redirected URLs
- All URLs can be redirected, not just ones that don’t exist
- Redirection methods – redirect based upon login status, redirect to random pages, redirect based upon the referrer!
Existing features include:
- Automatically add a 301 redirection when a post’s URL changes
- Manually add 301, 302, and 307 redirection for a WordPress post, or for any other file
- Full regular expression support
- Apache .htaccess is not required – works entirely inside WordPress
- Redirect index.php, index.html, and index.html access
- Redirection statistics telling you how many times a redirection has occurred, when it last happened, who tried to do it, and where they found your URL
- Fully localized.
Requires: 4.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.6
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Active Installs: 500,000+
Author : John Godley
Source : WordPress.org
Hope you like this WordPress free plugin. For more updates of free WordPress Plugins you can subscribe us and don’t forget to like our Facebook page.