Videos are extremely popular with today’s online users. The power of video can’t be ignored. It’s the most engaging type of content available today. And it’s never been more affordable to create one. There are many ways in which you can use a video to grow your small business. This guide is going to show you how to do it.
People love to watch internet videos on websites like YouTube.
Online viewers will watch just about everything they can find online, including videos that are funny, informative, instructional, opinionated and commercial, including videos that are advertisements.
Online videos have become one of the most popular forms of online entertainment and millions of people watch them every single day.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when making your advertising video:
- Keep it short
- Combine video and still images
- Add a personal message
- Give your videos a call to action
- Make sure your customer knows how to find you
- Distribute your video in every way possible
Implant A Video On Your Landing Page
The majority of small businesses will invest in online advertising. These ads will lead to a landing page, where customers can begin to crawl through the sales funnel. Improving landing page conversion rates is always a major matter of concern, but with a video, this is relatively easy.
You Can Better Reach Mobile Customers
Over half of all Internet users now access the Internet just from a mobile device. This is an important fact because it means traditional types of content are quickly falling by the wayside, and there’s nothing you can do about that.
Show Your Product In Action
It’s difficult to imagine how a product can come in handy when all you have are three or four stock photos on the screen. A video can provide people with some insight into what your product actually does and how it should be used.
The rise of the online world of videos has greatly altered the world of small business marketing.
What is Video Marketing?
Video marketing is not a new concept in the world of small business marketing.
For years small businesses have been using videos to market themselves in the form of TV commercials and advertisements, learning and training videos and engaging promotional content.
There are many other benefits to small businesses that come from video marketing.
Here are more potential benefits of using a video marketing strategy to promote a small business:
- Videos can work to create and promote brand awareness.
- Videos can directly inform potential customers about any aspect of a business, their products, their services and their location, plus more.
- Videos can help generate more leads.
- Videos can engage a lot of customers instantly.
- Videos can help a business gather actionable data based on direct user engagement.
- Videos can help small businesses better understand who their interested customer base is and who is less interested in their company.
- Videos can be used to create a purchase funnel for products and services.
- Videos can be used as part of a direct customer engagement plan– where the business can encourage customers to interact directly with the business through specific channels.
- Videos can be used to encourage customers to share the business’s information and brand with other potential customers.
- Videos can help improve a company’s website traffic and storefront traffic.
- Videos can be used to directly improve sales and revenue.
- Videos can be used to reach potential customers who may otherwise remain outside of the business’s marketing reach.
- Videos can vastly increase a company’s commercial distribution reach.
- Videos can be used as part of a business’s SEO campaign to increase their website’s search engine rankings.
- Videos can help create and distribute website links.
- Videos can help a business encourage and record customer participation and feedback.
- Videos can be used to create a loyal customer base.
- Videos can reduce website bounces.
- Videos promoted online are much less expensive than traditional television promoted videos.
- Videos can vastly increase the chance that an online search engine user will stumble onto your business’s website.
- Videos can be constantly altered, changed and updated to remain socially relevant advertising content.
- Videos can be used to create a specific business
As you can clearly see, the benefits of a video marketing strategy are great.
Key features of Online Video Marketing:
- Provide education
- Answer the questions
- Review a product
- Grow a list
- Create video case studies
- Narrate a story
- Demystify the myths
- Take viewers behind the scenes
- Ask questions
- Supplementary video opportunities
If you wish to get this amazing guide today, so grab now and earn extra points!