Are you a photographer using WordPress? Wondering what are some of the best WordPress plugins for photographers?
Today in this article, we have collected the 10+ best WordPress plugins for photographers.
Why choosing the best photography WP plugin is important?
Photographers share their work with the world through their website to build reliability and get more clients. Having the right photography plugin can help you get there much, much faster.
Let’s take a look at some of the best WordPress plugins for photographers.
It is the best responsive WordPress gallery plugin on the market. It allows you to effortlessly create mobile-friendly and fully responsive image galleries that look equally awesome on all devices and screen sizes. Image galleries created with Envira Gallery load much faster which makes it super fun and easy for your users to browse the galleries. It is also the most search engine friendly gallery plugin. It allows you to easily add meta data for your images and galleries. It works great with other SEO plugins as well.
- Easily create beautiful photo and video galleries with just a few clicks.
- Responsive Mobile Friendly.
- Use our pre-built templates to customize the appearance of your gallery.
- Add share buttons, integrate with Pinterest, Instagram and more.
- Protect your work by adding password protection, watermarks and more.
- Add slideshow display or enable full-screen light box mode.
- Video Support
- Deeplinking & Pagination
Sliders play an important role in showcasing the best of your work in an attractive slideshow. It allows you to quickly and easily create fully responsive slideshows with in minutes. You can add those sliders to any page, post, or even your homepage. Soliloquy is highly optimized for speed, which means your pages will load faster. Visual effects, customization’s, and SEO friendly slides are just some of the features of this awesome tool.
- Easily create beautiful image and video sliders with just a few clicks.
- WordPress sliders that work on mobile, tablet, & desktop.
- Use our pre-built templates to customize your WordPress slider.
- Boost your sales by adding interactive product sliders in your Woo Commerce store.
- Full-screen Lightbox
- Dynamic Sliders
It comes with a text widget which you can add to your sidebar. This widget can also be used to add images, but you will have to manually write the HTML and adjust image size to fit the sidebar width. Image Widget plugin solves this problem by adding an image widget to your WordPress site. You can simply drag and drop the widget to any sidebar or widget ready area. Select an image or upload one from your computer. You can also add multiple image widgets in a sidebar.
- MU Compatible
- Handles image resizing and alignment
- Link the image
- Title and Description
- Very versatile. All fields are optional.
- Upload, link to external image, or select an image from your media collection using the built in thickbox browser.
- Supports override of template so that you can override the template for your theme!
Regenerate Thumbnails is a must have tool for all WordPress photography sites. It allows you to solve common image issues by running this simple script. WordPress automatically saves your images into multiple sizes. Your WordPress theme can add additional image sizes. However, when new sizes are added to WordPress the old images are not available in those new sizes.
This plugin will help you to craft your story in a format that is more enticing to the reader. Utilizing rich full-bleed full-screen magazine layouts that flip horizontally, Storyfom gets out of the way of your content. You can even selectively choose which posts to apply Storyform to. It works great with long form articles, photo-essays, reports or the everyday blog.
- fullscreen fullbleed magazine layouts
- truly responsive across all your devices
- touch, mouse and keyboard friendly pagination, no more scrolling
- multi-column articles
- high quality typography
- large photography
- background video
Some photographers add watermark to their photographs to protect them from misuse. Easy Watermark plugin allows you to automatically add watermark to image uploads in WordPress. You can choose an image, set transparency, and watermark position. The plugin can also add watermark to all previously uploaded images.
- Image watermark can be a jpg, png or gif
- Full support for transparency and alpha channel in PNG and GIF files
- JPG files, GIF files and text can have opacity set (from 0 to 100%)
- Text watermark is created using ttf fonts
- Text color, size and rotation can be set
- All built-in image sizes can be watermarked (thumbnail, medium, large and fullsize) as well as all additional sizes registered by themes or plugins (since 0.4.3)
- Since 0.6 there is a possibility to remove watermark by restoring the original image
- fully translatable
It improves the page load time of images. Uses jQuery.sonar to only load an image when it’s visible in the view-port. This plugin is an combination of code written by the WordPress.com VIP team at Automattic, the TechCrunch 2011 Redesign team, and Jake Goldman (10up LLC).
Pinterest Pin It Button On Image Hover And Post
It provides facility to pins your blog posts, pages and images into your Pinterest account boards. Simply install then activate this plugin and start pinning. You can show or hide pin it button in post/page. You can enable or disable pin it button on image hover through plugin settings tab.
- Show Pinterest Pin It Button On Image Hover
- Show Pinterest Pin It Button In Post
- Show Pinterest Pin It Button In Page
- Pinterest Pin It Button Settings
- Customizable Button Color On Hover
- Customizable Button Size On Hover
- Enable / Disable Pin button On Mobile & Portable Devices
- Multilingual – Translatable in Any Language
It allows you to connect your WordPress website to your Instagram profile. You can share selective photos, add recent uploads stream, and show popular photos from Instagram network. This plugin uses a simple shortcode that you can add to any post, page, or sidebar widget on your WordPress site.
- Custom slideshow theme.
- Personalize media viewer.
- Option to use prettyPhoto or built-in media viewer.
- Option to display photo’s statistics, caption and photographer.
- Flexible admin settings.
- Shortcode generator.
- User defined autoplay slideshow.
- Supports short code integration.
- Custom images display.
- And more…
Remaining Plugins will be coming soon…
If you wish to get some amazing bonus prizes with these plugins,
click here for a glance.
The above are some of the 10+ Best WordPress Plugins for Photographers. Whether you want to create great looking galleries, schedule your appointments or turn your galleries into product pages, these plugins can help. Check out each of the plugins we have discussed here and I am sure you will like all of them!